Content Editor – Info Security Sector
Location – UK or US Based – Remote Based
Salary circa £30,000+
The Role…You will be responsible for all things content at this growing technology media client your time will be dedicated to:
– Creating content on behalf of the client’s own brand, global events and also for international sponsorship clients
– Project managing all aspects of content creation from idea conception right through to marketing distribution
– Analysing current and future trends within the markets.
_ You can expect your days to revolve around first-to-market digital events, sector leading reports, interactive webinars and whitepapers, content rich videos and of course direct client interaction.
The Client… Is regarded as the world’s largest community designed to inspire and support C-Suite executives focused on Data & Information Security Sectors.
What type of person are we looking for?
First and foremost you need to be driven, commercial, and keen to make your mark on the Information Security market. Ideally you will have some knowledge/interest/experience of this market as well as the confidence to immerse yourself in this sector and quickly start producing world class content.
You’ll need to be able to write your own content, as well as edit the work of others. Our best Content Strategists love writing and can create detailed market reports as well as opinions reports with ease.
You will also need to be hungry to find the next subject for your content, which could range from a new case study to profile, to mergers and acquisitions in the vendor market, or a new product for discussion.
This is a commercial role so we are looking for a Content Editor who can follow a money trail round a global market, and who gets a kick from profitability.
And last, but by no means least… as a 100% remote working company, you will need to be an exceptional communicator and ambassador of a growing & successful client.
– Researching and writing detailed editorial content for a B2B market
– Creating surveys and driving survey submissions through social channels
– Basic visual design of content to align with the clients global branding and creative guidelines
– Creating video and podcast scripts, including storyboarding, you will be both in front of the camera, and sometimes behind it
– Collaborating with our sponsorship sales team during the sales process
– Project management & delivering to deadlines
– Commissioning, editing and proofing all content
– Developing digital events, including acquiring business professionals to speak at these events
– Speaking at conferences, and positioning yourself to speak at other industry events
– Identifying commercial opportunities for content.
Please send CV’s to email@example.com
1 - 9 Employees