Conference Producer – Banking & Finance
Up to £34,000 + Bonuses
London (International Travel when permitted)
My client is a global brand with offices in Europe, US & Asia known for putting together thought-leading event products through market research, working closely with senior-level executives from asset management, securities finance, custody & fund services and derivatives markets. A new role has arisen for a talented Conference Producer preferably from the Finance space.
– Conduct extensive research with the industry and align market trends to the event products.
– Produce compelling conference agendas and recruit high-level speakers, maintaining a position of credibility by producing the best events in the industry.
– Work closely with the Product Director to develop and refine conference programmes and the value proposition to the market
– Work with editorial team, Industry Leads and Product Owners to draw together expert knowledge
– Deliver marketing event briefs that identify purpose of the event, USPs, commercial and marketing opportunities.
– Deliver sales briefs and work closely with the Commercial team to meet sales/event sponsorship targets
– Introduce new event features to improve the onsite / online delegate experience and generate new revenue.
Generate new topic ideas for new events and assess commercial viability of new products.
Manage onsite/online delivery of content at physical and virtual events.
-Experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research & analysis and producing conference agendas
-Ability to think analytically and apply inductive and deductive reasoning
-Good copywriting and editing skills
-Confident in conducting phone and desk research with senior executives to identify market challenges/developments
-Able to speak confidently with sponsor clients and interpret customer insight
-Experience of successfully reformatting physical events as online/hybrid equivalents
-Some experience of new product development – researching new product offerings and new formats
– International travel upon return to physical events
– Strong academics with a bachelor’s degree
– A good understanding of the Banking & finance industries
– Demonstration of strategic thinking ability
– Strong presentation and public speaking skills
– Creative and innovative
– Languages would be beneficial but not essential
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
1 - 9 Employees