Business Development Manager – Sponsorship (Tech & Data Sectors)
£40-45,000+ OTE & Benefits
London – European Travel
Synopsis of the Role…
|· The main function of this role is to work closely with the global sales director in all aspects of sales including sourcing new clients and maintaining existing relationships with current clients. Communicating with potential sponsors is the primarily responsibility.|
· At all times the Business Development Manager is to strive for excellence in whatever they do and ensure that attention to detail, high standards of delivery and customer service are maintained.
· You will be responsible for contacting both new and existing prospects to sponsor the event. The BDM should explore opportunities to cross sell and up sell sponsor prospects. It is a requirement that there is a close liaison with the Global Accounts Team to ensure that targets are met and ongoing sponsor negotiations are communicated effectively.
· Ensuring that all sponsor activity is recorded on the CRM system. You are responsible for the quality and maintenance of the database.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Entrepreneurial attitude
· Relevant degree and experience within the B2B events sector
· Telesales / Sales experience in a business to business environment
· People Management
Please send CV’s to email@example.com or call 07815697641 for more info
1 - 9 Employees
Sales Roles – All Levels